Being part of the community is proven to have possible effects on individual well being and mental health. By participating in a social event or recreational activities, individuals can achieve a sense of belongings and connection, having more meaning and purpose in daily life and experience greater contentment and enjoyment in life. With that understanding in mind, we offer community-based support services that adapted accordingly to individual requirements and aspirations. Our skilled and enthusiastic support workers will make it easier for you in community engagement activities such as meeting new people, learning new skills, participating in recreational activities and attending social events.
• Discovering suitable social engagement activities
• Attending courses for personal and skills development
• Participating in social or community groups
• Going on a holiday camp
• Visiting local and public areas like library and museum
• Attending concerts, festivals or recreational events.